Get Certified for Today's Accounting Environment
Bookkeeping in the 21st Century requires more than knowledge of GAAP principles or an eye for detail—students need relevant computing skills. Intuit® QuickBooks, the industry leader in managerial accounting software for small business, provides an easy-to-understand platform for students to grasp accounting concepts while honing skills in the most prevalent bookkeeping application in small business today. Students can validate their QuickBooks knowledge by becoming an Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU).
Download the Intuit QuickBooks Certified User datasheet.
About the Exam
- Versions: Available for QuickBooks Premier/Pro 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Number of Questions: 50 total
- Question Types: Multiple choice
- Duration: Up to 50 minutes
What It Covers
A student should know:
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Utilities and General Product Knowledge
- List Management
- Basic Accounting
- Customization/Saving Time and Shortcuts
The Best Get Better
It's a Difference Employers Can See Instantly
It's easy to see why Intuit QuickBooks Premier 2011 received four-and-a-half stars in a recent PC Magazine review: With batch invoicing and the ability to see all key customer data in a single view, routine tasks have become even easier. Also included in the latest version is:
- Collections Center to view almost due invoices and issue collection notices
- Enhanced search ability to find any account, report, or invoice
- Integration with Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail email accounts
- Ability to access QuickBooks from a smart phone
QuickBooks Certification available in the U.S. only.